It was built in 1925, by architect Jacques Moses, by the developer Uziel. Since 1984 it has been designated as a preservable settlement. The whole complex consists of 28 single-family houses of identical architecture and consists of an elevated basement and an elevated ground floor.
every corner and a different story
Υπέροχο κλασσικό σπίτι. Καλοί χώροι, άνετα κρεβάτια, πολύ καθαρό, εύκολο parking, αίσθηση αληθινής γειτονιάς. Ευχάριστη έκπληξη πολυθρόνα μασάζ!
The speed at which are questions were answered and any difficulties resolved. The villa had a good ambiance and it was easy to park close by.
Die Lage war sehr gut. Die Villa ist sehr hübsch, das Meer ist fußläufig entfernt.